Solar Power Project Advisory
End-to-end advisory for developing solar power projects including:
- Business model considering the Client’s intent: Investment or Power.
- Pre-feasibility study.
- Development of Detailed Project Report for availing financing.
- Detailing of design specifications based on pros and cons of various technologies after thoroughly educating the Client.
- Assistance in procurement of equipmentsand selection of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contractor.
- Development of contractual documents addressing performance and guarantees.
- Project Management Consultancy (PMC).
- Project commissioning and Performance testing.
Solar Park Development Advisory
Key considerations for successful development:
- Design of generation capacity for target markets.
- Phase-wise planning to reduce investment risk while ensuring adequate infrastructure.
- Detailed legal framework.
- Design for overall sufficiency, sustainability and scalability.
- Key considerations include infrastructure, power, information technology, logistic connectivity, internal transportation, water, waste management, security, hygiene, comfort, recreation and more.
Design & Innovation
- Kanoda can cater to your needs for designing solar energy products or equipments through its in-house expertise and channel partners.
- Kanoda, through its manufacturing expertise, can develop products from concept to commercial scale manufacturing units.
- In a dynamically growing solar industry and new innovations springing up commonly, Kanoda’s technology validation services not only authenticate a product, but also provide feedback to the developer for further improvements resulting in a substantial cost benefit.
- Technology and Products can vary from simple solar gadgets like lanterns to complex hybrid solar/ wind/ LED street lights with intelligent control to power control electronics to solar module assemblies.