Kanoda offers comprehensive PV solar O&M services, from initial to ongoing system monitoring, supervision and proactive maintenance - all through a suite of needs-based support services.
Our O&M services are carefullydesigned to deliver the technical asset management actions fundamental to ensure optimal energy production with minimal operational costs. We understand the financial impact of our PV solar O&M services, and theinterdependent relationship between O&M and asset management. These factors drive our actions.
Our PV solar O&M services include:
- Technical Audit of Site.
- Performance monitoring & service dispatch.
- Fault detection & diagnostics.
- Warranty claim management.
- Remote monitoring plant controls.
- Power Energy forecasting.
- Maintenance scheduling and complete system maintenance.
- Equipment installation, repair, replacement and upgrades