BEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS AT NO EXTRA COSTS
Kanoda understands that solar financing can be complicated and time consuming, so we have partnered with well-established financial investors that provide customized solar financing programs to meet your financial needs and expectations. Kanoda’s PPA gives the advantage to lock-in current energy rates from 10 to 25 years, in order to give our customer clarity about the future energy costs. The unit prices are fixed at the inception of the PPA tenure and these are lower than the prevailing market prices for conventional power.
Advantage of Kanoda’s Solar Financing Solution
- Minimal upfront cost towards the capital investment of a solar plant to the client. Hence, breakeven on Day-0 and payback starts from Day-1.
- Client only pays for the amount of solar electricity consumed.
- The cost of solar electricity will always be less than the cost of retail electricity cost throughout the life of the plant (i.e. 25 years).
- No hassle for the client to operate and maintain the solar plant.
- Quality of solar plant is ensured because Kanoda will design it to run for at least 25 years.
- Option available to the client to buy the solar plant anytime after 5 years.
- Solar plant will also reduce the diesel consumption of a diesel generator, if running during daytime, thus providing a saving @ Rs. 15-20 per kWh.
- Transmission and wheeling charges/ losses are avoided when energy is generated in own premises.
- Solar Cools the top floor of the building